- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
To lead and handle business operations within Enterprise & Wholesales services which includes strategy, planning and sales operations; management and reporting of salesforce.com; management of inside sales; develop, design & implement new processes and market intelligence; define commission and incentive processes; project manage new process deployment and rollout; bid management process; contract management for mega deals and order assurance. We are moving into a digital era so automation of all EBU operations is key to this role.
Do you have the drive and passion to lead the commercial operations and planning for our Enterprise business unit to the next level?
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Accurate reporting /analysis and performance management to provide meaningful insights and recommendations in order to increase sales and exceed revenue growth. Development & improvement of Management Dashboard (SMART) for key critical metrics like Revenue, ARPU, Contribution, Gross Adds, Net Adds, Churn for monitoring business performance & taking timely corrective action to achieve revenue targets.
• Increase capability of team’s performance through training and mentoring; deep dive analysis on trends.
• Strategizing, Planning, designing and implementation of new processes/programs/initiatives/reports and improving on existing ones.
• Contribute and support in the execution of Vodafone Qatar Enterprise Operating model re-alignment on annual basis.
• Regular monitoring of industry trends, numbers, revenues, and competitor activities to provide relevant and cohesive analysis reports for the business.
• Business Review on funnel & closures and follow up actions.
Key performance indicators:
• You will be required to maintain and exceed internal SLAs around availability and performance. Enable quick turnarounds and early revenue recognition for all enterprise services.
• People management – build and develop the people capability to enable delivery of EBU technology strategy so that we deliver and improve customer delight and satisfaction.
• Define, standardize and improve processes to ensure efficient and timely go-to-market for EBU
• Meet CAPEX, OPEX and DB and ensure matching of revenues and cost.
Budget owned: Part of overall care budget
Direct Reports: Team of 9
Dotted reports: n/a
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• You are required to have 8 years of experience within Telecom of which 5 years is mandatory in Enterprise operations; minimum of 3 years of experience is also required in Sales/Marketing.
• Strong Strategy, Analysis and planning experience
• Setting and management of budgets (CAPEX/OPEX)
• Strong people management experience
• Strong stakeholder management and excellent presentation skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications: Degree Qualified (e.g. MBA)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.