Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Our client is a Logistics solution provider offering asset based innovative and proactive solutions to local and global 3PL providers including warehousing, distribution, transportation, technical and skilled labor, to equipment, and other operations management.
The Head of Global Sales is primarily focused on selling logistics solutions, including warehouse & transportation and other value added services to local and global customers. This role is important in establishing long-term strategic relationships that typically go beyond the sale of a single point solution.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan aimed at identifying the top regional/industry opportunities and expanding business to both new and existing accounts.
- Identify and develop relationships with key decision makers at all levels within an account.
- Understand the client’s buying process and identify all influences.
- Understand the client’s business (strategically, operationally, and financially).
- Work closely with clients to intimately understand their needs.
- Work across client business units to create custom solutions that deliver value to clients.
- Qualify and quantify potential growth opportunities.
- Leverage company resources (solution experts, industry experts, and operations, executive support) to assist in developing account.
- Maximize cross-selling by lending solution/industry expertise to assist related accounts.
- Communicate sales development plans and status to management.
- Maintain an open dialogue with the account executive sponsor and keep the sponsor engaged in the account.
- Provide timely and accurate revenue and profitability forecasts.
- Participate in the development of corporate business plans.
- Participate in the organization of client forums and related events.
- Follow client’s solution selling process
- Maintain current knowledge of all aspects of the clients’ business through constant updates to client management system.
- Keep abreast of industry vertical developments.
- Actively contribute to expanding solutions and help set strategy for the business
- Contribute to developing the account management program and processes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree
- Five (5) Years’ commercial selling experience in warehousing
- Additional Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations a plus.
- Should be both sales and operationally inclined – can sell as well as deliver.
- Should be familiar with solution selling concepts and methodologies.
- Should be proficient with standard PC applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet) as well as using Sales Force Automation and Knowledge Management tools.
- Fluent in English and second language is an advantage