- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Head of Marketing & Digital
Our client world leader within financial services industry is seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Digital. You will be reporting directly to the VP Consumer Business. This position will be based in Bahrain
Position Summary The Head of Marketing will be in charge of developing and executing the company’s marketing plan in coordination with the Premium and Mass Affluent Segment Managers, MR and Value Added Services Manager, Head of Sales, Merchant and Corporate and operations teams.
The company’s Marketing plan is meant to support the regional development plans in terms or customer acquisition, retention and billings generation growth.
• Development of a consistent and comprehensive strategy to achieve company’s goals in the MENA region within allocated budget
• Alignment with all 3 lines of business, supporting functions to drive consistent execution of the plan in coordination with local teams
• Execution of marketing plan as per company’s guidelines
• Control and reporting: ROI, execution report of campaigns and other marketing initiatives
Marketing agency coordination: Drive agency briefs, ensure timely and costly execution as well as proper alignment with company’s MENA objectives
Internal coordination and alignment to Strategy execution (Sales, Consumer, Corporate, Merchants and support functions)
Digital Engagement Strategy: Overlook and drive multi-channel communication and social media strategy and execution
Overlook the “voice and image of the company”: Studio and content management supervision by ensuring consistency with brand guidelines, driving all outbound communication and managing qualitative and timely execution
Campaign and life cycle management: Build and execute a marketing calendar in coordination with all previously stated units and local teams to drive customer acquisition, spend, loyalty and retention
Critical Skills, Job Complexity and Core Competencies
• 10 – 15 years’ experience in marketing of financial services or luxury goods or services industry or airline
• Strong project management skills
• Strong people management and coordination skills
• Post Graduate degree
• Solid Agency management experience or communication agency background
• Well established professional network within the region, UAE being a strong plus
• Proficiency in English (Arabic is a major plus)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Result oriented with strong reasoning skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to influence all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to work under pressure and balance multiple responsibilities with punctuality
• High level of self-ownership on his/her project
• Ability to work as an effective team leader / member within the department and as part of project teams.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and Power Point is essential.
• Working knowledge of CRM is an advantage