Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Provide superior customer service by leading the team involved in responding to collection and billing enquiries, proactively contacting customers for bill settlement and recovering overdue account revenues and processing credit facility payments.
- Ensure that all internal collection targets are monitored and met for all customer segments like B2B,B2C etc, and ensure collection objective setting criteria are appropriate for the team.
- Ensure work is allocated appropriately within the Collection team to account for workload and skill level on a daily basis.
- Resolve complex collection issues
- Convenes daily shift commencement briefings to review the previous day’s performance, advice the team of developments and provide a forum for the exchange of ideas.
- Generate and analyse daily, weekly and monthly activity reports to identify trends, optimise resource deployment and improve services.
- Ensure that all billing enquiries, which require a written response or further follow-up, are completed in accordance with the undertaking given to the customer.
- Supervise the work of direct reports to ensure they meet their objectives, are kept motivated and perform in accordance with their job description.\
- Plan and manage the activities of staff in Collections, to ensure they are able to assist customers in understanding the more complicated aspects of their invoices and securing settlement of outstanding invoices.
- Undertake regular on the job training and coaching to ensure that direct reports have the necessary skills to undertake new or existing responsibilities.
- Identified and provides input for staff training and development programs with Organisation Development and follows up with post-course assessment.
- Delegate responsibility to direct reports, in accordance with their role and ability, to ensure they are developed and maximise their potential.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- 1 + years supervisory experience.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Team leadership and coaching skills.
- Background in workout / recovery plans, with a minimum of 2 years at a supervisory level.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Bachelor Degree or diploma in business or a related discipline from a recognised tertiary institution.
- MS Office
- Good knowledge of telecommunications products, services and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of billing systems.
1. Resume / cv