- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Banking
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies now extends to more than 30 countries across 3 continents, providing a comprehensive range of products and services. The total number of staff is more than 28,000 operating from over 1200 locations.
- To position the bank as the first choice in the correspondent banking business.
- To leverage the bank’s international network and source Vostro Accounts from correspondent banks.
- To Optimize and harmonize QNB inward-outward payments by working closely with Group Operations and Transaction Banking.
- To manage all correspondent banking activities and develop/update proper AML/KYC procedures for banks which have relationships with the business and benchmark it with international best practices.
- To review AML and Compliance on an annual basis for FI Nostro/Vostro Correspondents and do a comprehensive due diligence on all banks with whom QNB has Nostro and Vostro account relationships as well as non-core banks once a year (especially in high risk countries).
- To provide key data to establish and strengthen the bank’s core relationship with worldwide correspondent banks and financial institutions.
Main required key competence and Skills:
- Sound knowledge of banking platforms, clearing streams, SWIFT.
- Well-developed understanding of correspondent banking payments and trade businesses.
- Strong knowledge of Treasury and Trade products.
- Working knowledge of Banking policies and ability to identify potential issues to be addressed.
- The ability to work closely with product managers, coverage, Transaction banking and Group Operations teams to structure deals for QNB clients.
- You should possess at least Bachelor degree Masters holderes are preferred.
- To be considered for this role, candidates must possess a graduate degree from an accredited university with solid exposure to Correspondent Banking, Transaction banking, FIG, Compliance and AML and must have over 10 years of banking experience with at least 5 years in FIG in a leading bank.
- Experience with the concept of cross-sell and relationship management are essential. Knowledge of cash management and capital market instruments, syndication and documentation will be crucial.
- Excellent English communication, both written and verbal is essential.
1. Resume / CV