Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
About the Company:
A young and well established recruitment firm that is looking to begin its next growth phase.
The Head of Sales is responsible for overseeing all sales activities of the company as well as overlooking the future sales team. The role will also revolve around establishing a recruitment consultant program for financial consultants regionally.
- Establishing a short and long-term business sales plan.
- Creating and implementing all sales processes and guidelines (ex. calling scripts, meeting best practices, etc.)
- Setting activity KPI’s and revenue targets both individual and for the team as a whole.
- Understanding all aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Training sales team to represent the core values established within the firm.
- Overseeing the entire sales process from signing of contract to account management.
- Attending key meetings with members of the recruitment team.
- Working on account management plans with the recruitment team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market trends and identifying business opportunities locally, regionally and globally.
- Participating in industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- To establish a global recruitment network for attracting Financial consultants to the region.
Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of UAE work experience
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally in a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire sales teams.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and forecasting abilities