- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Male
- INDUSTRY Building / Construction / Property
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Bachelor degree in Business Administration with emphasis on Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain/Operations Management from a recognized university.
The candidate should have strong technical knowledge of the below process and operations :
- Develop the necessary operational activities to meet and support QNCC departments’ merchandising and inventory needs.
- Manage the stores operations and ensure achievement of agreed departmental requirements.
- Provide the planned stock requirements that QNCC is receiving over the next few months taking into account current stock on hand, current stock on order and forecasted consumption.
- Prepare a replenishment plan during shutdown to prevent shortage shutdown.
- Provide inputs and relevant information (e.g., maximum/minimum stock level, EOQ, etc.) to the Head of Purchase and the General Secretary of the Tender & Procurement Committee in the development of the Annual Procurement Plan (APP).
- Issue written and oral instructions to Stores personnel regarding new Stores Section policies and procedures.
- Ensure optimum stock on premises and adequate stocks are available.
- Supervise the annual physical inventory committee.
- Carry out random and scheduled checks on stores to ensure they adhere to standards.
- Review monthly MIS performance reports. Coordinate these reports with the Commercial Manager.
- Review defective/ wrong item(s) and request to arrange the returns.
- Order, in coordination with the Head of Purchase, needed materials to meet the departments’ requirements.
- Monitor stores’ budget and ensure compliance to such.
- Manage all human resources activities for the stores personnel including staffing follow-up and training in coordination with the Administration & Human Resources Section.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors as and when required.
- Set, manage and control stores related budgets to facilitate the delivery and execution of the Stores Section strategy in collaboration with the employees in the same Section.
About 7-9 years of related experience of which a minimum of 2-3 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
Responsible for managing the inventory requirements of QNCC departments through reducing risks associated with carrying large inventory and stock outages by following standards established for maximum, minimum, safety and stock re-order stock levels and EOQ for each inventory item. Responsible for following up with stores on all reception of good, defected items, and setting the objectives for the Stores Sections.
Good communication skill. English is must, Arabic is an advantage