Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Position Title:||Head Process Optimization|
|Business Division:||Asset Integrity|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Manage and lead the group of process optimization engineers to evaluate and optimize the key process systems or parameters for the facilities within Dhukan operation and recommend to enhance or optimize Asset Integrity Operations.
- Assess and advise new technology for plant improvement based on technical and economics benefits, validate chemical injection performance and conduct field trials for potential improvement to process systems.
- Provide leadership and support to department management teams to achieve department objectives and targets.
- B. Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering or relevant engineering disciplines.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum qualifications, certifications, skills, and years of relevant experience required for acceptable job performance.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.