Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Position Title:||Head , Project Control – Phase1|
|Business Division:||Bul Hanine Re-development Project|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Lead a team of project control professionals, which may includes project planning, cost control, procurement, document control and resource/logistical administration in coordination with project senior staff and QP relevant stakeholders.
- Develop as required project control strategies, plans and procedures to achieve a holistic and integrated project control system during all phases of the project.
- Ensure establishment of all required project controls systems, guide their set up and integration through common coding and structures.
- Responsible for all management reporting and producing deviation reports and corrective action recommendation to Project Service Manager and Project Managers.
- Provide guidance in the development and maintenance of all primary project services control documents, including; Contracts log, Change Order Register, Trend Register, Cost Report, Project Master Schedule and Risk Register.
- Accountable for overseeing all commercial aspects involved in the development, tendering and execution of the EPIC Contracts and all Purchase arrangements made between QP and Suppliers.
- Manage the assessment, negotiation and recommended settlement of all significant change orders and amendments in conjunction with the Project Service Manager, Project Managers and other members of the Project Services Team.
- Manage the development of the cost estimate through to Final Investment Decision (FID) approval; ensure alignment of all stakeholders on cost and schedule and full transparency of the estimate development process.
- Coordinate with the Finance Directorate to ensure timely processing and execution of all accounting and finance related activities for the project, with special attention to budget, funding and invoice payments.
- Support tendering activities (including tender preparation, pre-qualification, bid evaluation and award) for Concept Optimization, FEED & EPIC contracts for all project controls related elements.
- Recommend and monitor the acceptability of contractor submitted planning package including proposal for schedule development, progress measurement, KPI’s and reporting to ensure alignment with project requirements.
- Support the development, implementation of project HSE, QA/QC processes/procedures, and activities in close coordination with the HSE and QA/QC project management team.
- Oversee project resource deployment and recruitment activities in close coordination with HR and OS Departments in order to ensure timely recruitment of the required resources.
- Interface with the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) Department to ensure timely processing and execution of all IT/IM and SAP related activities, and timely availability of IT equipment and software.
- Support Qatari development through the mentoring, training and development of nominated Qatari Nationals in order to realize the full potential for local talents, and maximize contribution to project success.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering, or relevant commercial discipline from a recognized University; higher postgraduate degree in project management would be advantageous.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 18 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas Industry in major projects implementation, of which a minimum of 8 years will be in the position of Head/Lead Project Control Engineer with an Operator (NOC, IOC or Larger Independent) or EPIC Contractor.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.