- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Tourism
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Head of Quality Assurance Section develops and implements Qatar Museum’s Quality Assurance policies, processes and procedures for the organization; implements, monitors and controls to ensure that all quality assurance standards are being met and comply with the best practice standards. Reports to Senior Management any deviations from quality assurance standards and prescribe solutions to these deviations. Deploys Quality Assurance tools that will allow the organization/departments to take appropriate actions to achieve and maintain a state of control and help to improve capability of processes and service. Oversees the deployment of ISO 9001, Kaizen, 5s, Six Sigma, and other industry standards.
- Works closely with Museums/Department to ensure alignment with QM’s Quality Assurance policies, processes and procedures.
- Provides technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing
- Identifies training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Contributes information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; prepares and completes action plans; implements production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifies and resolves problems; completes audits; determines system improvements and implements change.
- Drafts quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interprets and implements quality assurance standards.
- Evaluates quality assurance standards and identifies areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Documents internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Collects and compiles statistical quality data.
- Develops, recommends and monitors corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitors risk management activities.
- Ensures on-going compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Validates quality processes by establishing managment specifications and quality attributes; measures and documents evidence; determines operational and performance qualification; writes and updates quality assurance, procedures and investigates customer complaints.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participates in educational opportunities and providing educational courses.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A strong leader with experience in implementing and shaping the organization’s QA process and strategies.
- Has ability to communicate QA process and strategies with Senior Management, Directors, and key stakeholders to ensure that the QA vision is understood and implemented correctly.
- An advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Strong knowledge of quality management, industry methodologies, and risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years’ verifiable experience in Quality Assurance or Total Quality Management