- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Health Care
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
• Develops programs which deliver sustained longer term improvements based on comprehensive analysis of COMPANY’S strategies and objectives.
• Ensures alignment of programs with CHI objectives.
• Establishes processes and procedures to facilitate program management and project accomplishments.
• Develops program plans, bringing together information on projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
• Oversee multiple system redesign and service delivery improvement projects.
• Manage and direct project support staff attached to individual projects.
• Deliver projects according to a standardized project management framework and pre-determined timelines to ensure integration of projects and systems.
• Ensure that programs are integrated into hospital business plans and service delivery operations.
• Coordination, and prioritization of resources across projects.
• Mitigation of risks through appropriate planning.
• Effective financial management of programs against budget allocations.
• Conducts regular reviews of programs and adjusts as necessary for changes in organizational priorities, structures, or the external environment.
• Ensures effective management of projects and stakeholders.
• Continuously assesses program performance, researches and develops new capabilities.
• Plans, directs, organizes, controls & coordinates technical efforts, and project staff.
Minimum: Minimum Education: B.Sc with 3-5 years of experience or Diploma with 8 years.
Preferred: Preferred Education: Masters Degree
• Experience: Minimum: 3-5 years experience in program management at an executive level within a large healthcare organization
Preferred: A track record of delivering significant improvement programs at a country or regional level.
English essential / Arabic preferred
• Computer Skills: Expert level skills in MS Office, and MS Project.
• Key Competencies:
• Delivering Company’s Strategy • Strategic Thinking • Leadership and Direction • Integrity and Conviction • Decision Making and Results • Operational Awareness • Developing People • Harnessing Technology • Negotiating • Advanced Communications • Influencing • Resolving Conflict • Program Management • Project Management