- Offerd Salary $15,000 - £20,000
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Human Resources Management / Recruitment Agency
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
• Supports the new employees’ pre and post-arrival Onboarding activities including identifying, coordinating and delivering several Onboarding programs, orientation session preparations, data recording and logistics arrangement.
• Coordinates all elements for Onboarding, orientation programs, including scheduling meetings, document preparations, follow up calls, space booking, meet and greet and gathering information/data.
• Assists with other projects and initiatives that will create positive and efficient experiences for new employees.
• Design, development and implementation of Onboarding initiatives that align with workforce strategy and goals.
• Liaise with line managers and other and stakeholders to smooth the Onboarding of their new hires and advise new employees of HR policies and procedures
• Communicates with all other departmental assistants/coordinators for matters and arrangements relating to new hires.
• Delivers a professional and welcoming point of contact to new employees by providing them with prompt and accurate support during the post-arrival transition phase.
Proficient communication skills in English, Arabic added advandage.
Interpersonal Sensitivity and detail Focus
Handled and managed customer complaints and grievances
Understand multigenerational workforce trend
Organising, prioritising,analysis and Problem Solving