- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excellent package and benefits on offer.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to manage a team of onshore/offshore development resources to deliver Integration/Middleware solutions. The role will be responsible of creating domain roadmap and strategy with proper alignment with Vodafone Group standards and guidelines. In addition to vendor management and domain budget control.
This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment. You will also be responsible for:
• Managing a team of Integration developers (10-15) – onsite and offshore resources based on Oracle technologies (Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Fusion Middleware, overall Oracle Suite)
• Resource planning, allocation and utilization of people for specific activities, projects, couching and problem solving
• Providing overall projects’ planning assessment with IT project managers
• Acting as design authority for any domain related solutions with cooperation with solutions architect
• Acting as Technical Lead or Solution Architect for specific Integration projects
• Developing Integration domain roadmap with proper alignment with Vodafone Group
• Acting as a SPOC person for Vodafone GROUP CoE (regular meetings related to Domain and ongoing as well future activities, roadmaps)
• Creating and maintaining capacity plans for all Integration platforms
• Working together with other domain managers covering other domains (CRM, Billing, Channels)
• Communication with other stakeholders (Business, IT Operations, Security, Project Managers, Solution Architects and vendors) to clarify actual needs within the domain, proposing new solutions or enhancements
• Acting as stakeholder within RFI/RFQ/RFP in case that Integration domain is impacted
• Domain budget control and supporting supply chain for commercial negotiation
To achieve the above, we are looking for some with the following skills and experience:
• More than 10 years of experience in area of (Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Fusion Middleware, overall Oracle Suite)
• More than 6 years of team management experience.
• Broad understanding domain technologies including complex solution and design experience.
• Telecom operator working experience
• Project management experience.
• Vendor management and procurement experience
• Solution Architecture knowledge along with Customer Experience centred analysis.
• Creative thinking and business relevant competencies will be advantageous
• IT/Engineering graduate
• Excellent technical knowledge for Oracle Integration Suit (Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle Fusion Middleware)
• Telecommunications focused industry experience is mandatory
• Relevant certifications will be advantageous
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.