Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Position Title:||Interface Manager|
|Business Division:||Bul Hanine Re-development Project|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Accountable for the management of the interfaces and project operation for the Bul Hanine Redevelopment to ensure the delivery of safe, on time, cost efficient and predictable projects.
- Management and leadership of the Interface organization responsible for the identification and management of all key interfaces.
- Management of the Project Operations in coordination with QP Operations relating to the operational, maintenance or asset integrity and commissioning aspects with focus on the successful execution of the projects on time, within budget and in accordance with project requirements, specifications and standards.
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate interface/project operation management methods, systems and procedures.
- B.Sc. degree in an Engineering discipline from a recognized University, higher degree would be advantageous.
- Membership in a recognized professional engineering association or institution would be advantageous.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of 18-20 years experience in engineering, project management and execution of major and mega Oil & Gas projects, of which a minimum of 10 years’ experience in project management leadership roles with proven track record for major and mega Oil & Gas projects.
- Experienced in developing and leading effective project organizations.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and Company’s systems, processes and standards.
- Proven ability to apply sound judgment and analytical skills due to the complex and diversified nature of the position.
- Extensive skills in management and leadership, team building, effective communication, conflict resolution and presentations.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.