- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.
- In this role, you will conduct internal accounting and financial audits of various departments and ensure accuracy and compliance with KAC guidelines and policies.
- Identify improper accounting or documentation and research issues.
- Work closely with external auditors in the preparation of required documents and reporting for quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Analyze and evaluates the design, implementation and effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations for management.
- Study department records. May interview individuals to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable policies.
- Establish and maintains effective working relationships with business units, counterparts, and internal customers, etc. to achieve business results.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA and CIA preferred
- Bilingual (Arabic/ English)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills