- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
Millions of people interact with Vodafone Technology every day without even realizing it. Our products deliver many essential services that are critical to the lives of many different people. We connect all sorts of businesses including banks, shops and the media to critical services. Our technology and network is the backbone to everything we deliver and without it we wouldn’t have a business. That’s why we’re investing heavily in it and we need talented people to help us deliver the next wave of innovation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for supervising and managing the following:
– IP Transport & security platforms & service assurance, incident management and preventive maintenance
– IP Transport & Security performance and capacity monitoring
– IP Transport & security configuration management and on-boarding of new services/products
– Interface IP Transport & Security vendors from operations perspective
– Manage internal and outsourced teams and partners
– Define medium to long term strategy & support model
– Bachelor degree in Electronics or IT
– Minimum of 15 years of experience in IP transport & Security technologies with a Telecom Operator
– Budget management experience
– Good stakeholder management
– Excellent conflict management, influence and negotiation skills
– Strong people management skills
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
COMMITMENT FROM VODAFONE
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.