- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
KONE is ranked as one of the most innovative companies in the world, KONE is a global leader in elevator and escalator business. Every day, millions of people globally are using our elevators and escalators in an increasingly urbanizing environment. We want to offer the best People Flow™ experience to those using our equipment in residential and office buildings, hotels, public transportation sites, hospitals, shopping malls and many special buildings. KONE South Europe, Middle East and Africa is one of KONE’s five area organizations. The local leadership team is responsible for implementing KONE strategy in the area.
A Key Account Manager who is capable of building strong relationships with existing customers to retain existing maintenance contracts and win more from existing customers.
• Individual sales planning & sales funnel management
• Customer relationship management to retain & grow business with existing customers and to drive customer satisfaction
• Ability to meet & exceed challenging revenue & profitability growth targets
• Efficient conversion of sales leads to opportunities & deals
• Customer focus, ability to understand customer needs & propose solutions that meet them
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships in different organizational levels
• Strategic thinking & ability to prioritize short & long term actions
• Business acumen to ensure sustainable revenue & profitability growth
• Good understanding of sales funnel management & customer relationship management tools
• Education: Any Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
• Experience: Preferably 5+ years of experience in service sales
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
APPLY in the company website