Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Others
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
|Position Title:||Lab Technician I|
|Business Division:||Asset Integrity|
Primary Purpose of the Job:
- Sampling /analysis of gases, high pressure gases, acid gases & liquid sulphur. Carrying out physical and chemical tests on finished products or at intermediate stage and incoming feed streams, also on chemicals (DIPA, MDEA, Caustic, Acid etc.) used in the process.
- Adhering to international standard methods like ASTM, UOP, IP, SMS, HACH, etc.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years full time formal training in chemistry to OND level or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- 5 years laboratory analytical experience in hydrocarbon testing.
- Fair spoken and written English.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s in