- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Lead Mechanic- Cabin | Qatar Executive
You will also ensure the aircraft interior is serviceable , providing an exceptionally beautiful and welcoming cabin for Qatar Executive clients
You will also ensure that all the scheduled and unscheduled maintenance conducted to the interiors of QE aircraft is carried out to the highest maintenance standards and safety in the most productive and cost effective manner using all available resources at your disposal
Key accountabilities include:
You will personally meet flight crew of any arriving Aircraft to debrief and ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded and determine materials, tools, and assistance required to perform rectification of defects.
You will also define priorities of interior defects and rectifications in liaison with Lead engineer to ensure that sufficient resources are made available to complete the task identified in passenger cabin, galleys, lavatories, storage compartments within agreed timeframe.
You will also proactively find solutions to the defects to ensure efficient resolutions while adhering to both regulatory and company policies and standards.
You will also work with OEMs, vendors and suppliers to determine approved processes to maintain the high quality interiors and develop the skills to improve cabin interior repair capabilities.
You will also perform all QE cabin maintenance activities by planning and carrying out assigned tasks in an effective manner by ensuring all required tooling , materials and support are on hand to complete the task within the agreed time and in strict compliance with the technical documents provided
You must have a good understanding of cabin entertainment system and ability to perform operational tests as require to ensure functionality
You take responsibility and establish team objectives and priorities to align with the support business activities
You will regularly evaluate the team objectives, plans & procedures and make appropriate changes if needed
You will oversee and supervise employees, direct daily activities, recruit, train, develop and disciple to ensure high standards of service delivery .
You take responsibility for ongoing personal development and growth of expertise
You will train and develop other employees for proper succession planning and risk management.
You will assist in the response to any emergency or major operational disruption affecting Qatar Executive.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Recognized Diploma in Engineering with 7 years relevant experience in similar capacity
- Apprenticeship or approved Airline experience ( Cabin Maintenance )
- Good Knowledge of English Language written and spoken
- 5 years’ experience as a cabin interiors mechanic Preferably on corporate aircrafts or with a respected airline having very high first class standard will be preferred
- Good Knowledge of Aircraft cabin interiors
- Specialist – Minimum 5 years of job related experience required
- Detailed knowledge of corporate and / or first class aircraft cabins
- Experience in seat maintenance, installation of carpeting, repairs of soft materials
- Wooden veneers and metal accents
- Application of paints and primers on small aircraft parts
- Application of varnishes on wooden veneers to repair aircraft furniture
- Experience in MS Office Suite ( i.e. Word , Excel )
- Experience working with Maintenance Tracking software
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate