- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory created their upscale casual dining restaurant in 1978 with the opening of their first restaurant in Beverley Hills, CA. Now famous for the generous portions and dessert menu featuring 50 cheesecakes and specialty desserts, the brand has expanded in to the Middle East.
There are many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for leaders who share the belief that innovation, commitment to excellence, and uncompromising quality are critical to success. Each individual’s efforts and skills are necessary to the success of the brand as a whole. As a staff member, The Cheesecake Factory mission is “To Create an Environment Where Absolute Guest Satisfaction is Our Highest Priority”.
This key role ensures the highest quality food is served at all times from our “scratch” kitchen. The Line Cook is responsible for all aspects of their assigned cooking station from setting up to cooking and presenting dishes according to company recipes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• Previous restaurant experience, especially working quickly in a confined area while standing for extended periods of time
• Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment and within a team
• Basic English reading and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail.