- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
logistics coordinator in Al Khobar
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Logistics Coordinator on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position, based in Al-Khobar / Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for clerical and administrative functions required by the department to ensure smooth flow of operation. This is achieved by providing oral and written communications, IT and typing skills organizational presentations, multi-tasking activities and delivery of work under pressure.
The job description covers the main day to day activities of the Procurement and Logistics Coordinator, but is not limited to the below. Responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the Administration Assistant will be flexible and carry out duties as directed by the direct supervisor and manager.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Coordinating with the vendors for accommodation and transportation issues. Coordinating between finance and the vendors to ensure all necessary and accurate documents are available and attached, as well as ensuring the items have been received on site and in the system. Ensuring the PO is closed out by Document control and ensuring all the invoices for transportation and accommodation are batched and submitted to finance within a timely manner.
- Review all vehicle documents, including car leases offers and calculate against rate and duration of period. Reviewing and calculating driver’s over-time, Salik and mileage charges and checking against invoices received prior to raising all necessary documents, getting all approvals and submitting for payment. (This includes the raising of the PR and PO, closing out the PO to ensure finance can receive and process urgently). Following up with the transport vendors in terms of arranging for disposal of vehicles to their rightful sites and following up with finance to ensure payments are made on a monthly / regular basis.
- Weekly and monthly follow up for all replenishments for the labor workers ie: blankets, mattresses, bed sheets, lockers, bunk beds, appliances etc… in which quotations are requested and approved for immediate purchase – urgent request of appliances for new accommodation and following up with the Update and maintain all logistics related issues, (reviewing and analyzing workers cost analysis report and budget), all accommodation tenancy contract renewals, maintenance repairs, laundry, workers food catering, gas supply and installation of workers access cards are now under my responsibility as well as the raising of all related PR’s and issuing of PO’s to ensure payments are made and items and
- Equipment delivered on time. Delivery and installation of new equipment.
- Prepare office memos, correspondences and documents.
- Maintain a record of all outstanding purchase orders with vendor
- Arrange transportation and forwarding services for all orders to ensure materials are delivered as per schedule.
- Prepare PR’s with attached supporting documents, approvals and process them in a controlled and timely manner.
- Schedule maintenance and repair charts for all vehicles.
- Validate Invoices against their respective POs and delivery attachments and process them to the Accounts Department process them to the Accounts department in a controlled & timely manner.
- Follow-up payments and attends supplier’s invoice dispute.
- Obtain periodic quotations from qualified vendors for standard items and materials & make recommendations.
- Periodic/Ongoing status report to Logistics and Administration Manager
- Keeps an up to date records of all Accommodation and Transportation data for analysis requirement and for any needed renewal or cancellation.
- Frequently inform and update the departments/staff with the status of their requests and expidite all critical orders with vendors.
- Measurable Objectives
- Finalize admin and clerical tasks for day to day activities within assigned timeframe.
- Process paperwork for renewal of required accommodation at least one month prior to expiry
- Implement the action plans arising from the customer satisfaction survey as per timeframes mentioned therein.
- Compliance for logistics logs as per the agreed SLA.
- Implement assigned projects/initiatives as per business plan.
This position profile covers the key responsibilities and expectations from the incumbent. However responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the employee will be flexible and carry out duties as may be reasonably assigned by line manager.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to carry out their duties within the guidelines prescribed by company policy, procedure and practice.
From time to time, employees will be required to attend meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required.
In addition, employees must adhere to all companies health & safety policies, procedures, practices, and relevant legal and statutory health & safety requirements and obligations.
Education and Experience:
- Degree or equivalent experience: Junior Logistician or Bachelor degree
- Years of experience: min. 5 years
- Fluent in English
About the Company:
- A fully integrated property service solutions provider, delivering comprehensive services under a single point of contact to the finest properties and most prestigious clients not only in the Middle East but throughout the world.
Suitable candidates please send your CV to email@example.com