- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Light Motor Vehicles/ Heavy Motor Vehicles
- Ground Support Equipment
- Plant and Machineries
- Lifting Equipment
- Material handling Equipment
- Belt & Roller Conveyors
- Unit Load Devices (ULDs)
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- PLC’s A/C – D/C Motor control Systems
- Batteries and Chargers
- Must have 10 years schooling or ‘O’ level equivalent
- In addition to the above, must have accumulative of minimum 2 years of Technical Education (Technical Degree, Diploma or Trade Certificate) from a reputable Training Institution in one of the following:
- Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Automobile / Automotive Engineering
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, in English
- Develop ability to read electrical, mechanical & hydraulic schematic diagrams
- Developing knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
- Developing skills in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques
- Experience in an engineering workshop/organisation in the field of maintenance of Heavy Vehicles or Light Vehicles or Material Handling Equipment / Systems
- Knowledge of the Mechanical, Hydraulics, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration & Welding or Fabrication
The following would be an advantage in some of the above roles:
- Experience in maintenance of Airport Ground Support Equipment.
- Experience in material handling Equipment.
- Experience in hydraulics/lifting equipment.
- Experience in conveyor systems.
- Experience in PLC’s and AC-DC motor control systems
- Experience in traction batteries & chargers.
- A valid U.A.E Driving Licence
- Training on First Aid, Safety and Firefighting at workplace
Salary and Benefits The Emirates Group is a highly profitable business comprising of dnata, one of the largest air services providers in the world and Emirates, the world’s fastest growing airline. The Group has a turnover of approximately US$12 billion and employs over 50,000 people from 160 nationalities. As part of our expansion plans we are currently looking for qualified individuals for a wide range of mechanical, technical and maintenance roles across various departments. Based in cosmopolitan Dubai, you will be earning a competitive salary and exploring the world with our global travel benefits. Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
: Airport Operations
: United Arab Emirates-Dubai
: 19-Jan-17, 12:39:41 PM