- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
About Vodafone :
We’re one company, one team and one brand. You’ll be working for one of the Top 15 brands in the world and the world’s largest Telecommunications provider. We are made up of many different people and cultures and we celebrate our diversity and our local roots. We ensure local culture is reflected in what we do – both internally and in the marketplace.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work.
What is it like to work at Vodafone Qatar ? We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We provide our staff with a unique work environment where you will interact with a diverse and multicultural group who want to listen and share ideas.Our managers lead by example, building a workplace full of motivated, energised people .Our mission as an employer is to offer opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and empower you to be at your best.
Imagine working where you have the agility of a start-up and the resources of a global corporate. A place where sophisticated technologies and like-minded colleagues combine, equipping you to turn invisible, unstructured data into something incredible. Where predictive, prescriptive and cognitive analysis reveal what’s possible – so you can make it powerful.
You will implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and business intelligence. The ability to communicate effectively is critical. If you have solid industry experience, it will be an added advantage.
Your goal will be to help our business use data to drive high performance and quality.
Your responsibilities :
• Use all sources of data to improve analytical capability and actively identify new business opportunities through analytics.
• Build the appropriate analytical environment for the company, play key role in developing and documenting new methodologies for analytics and knowledge transfer.
• Work with companywide cross-functional teams to design, implement, test new data methodologies and provide research support for the identification and implementation of methods and practices to improve telco data product quality for business.
• Assist in the design and testing of data collection, visualisation and insight in to consumption methodologies.