Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
In this role, you will lead and manage and planning of the Cabin Crew Resourcing team. The team is tasked with setting and tracking accurate resource levels for optimal use of cabin crew resources. Key functions include forecasting and coordination of Cabin Crew Resource plans, recruitment and training plans and maintaining regulatory compliance.
The role is focused on day to day planning of manpower requirements and is strategically significant to the ongoing effectiveness of the Crew Resources organisation. Analysis, trend monitoring and budget preparation are also important aspects of this role.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Ensuring QCAA regulations and requirements are understood and adhered to
- Conducting regular detailed audits of business process and records, and support correction of identified action items
- Overseeing forecasting and coordination of Cabin Crew resources plans within Crew Resources team
- Developing long-term, short-term and budget resources plans to accurately meet Qatar Airways schedule requirements
- Building and maintaining stand-by coverage levels to ensure adequate flight coverage
- Constructing and presenting proposed manpower coverage to senior management during annual Qatar Airways budgeting process
- Conducting acceptance testing of new systems and new releases/versions of existing systems
To be successful in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree, preferably in Mathematics, Operational Research, Computer Science (or similar discipline) combined with seven years of job-related experience. You will need a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders and effectively coach individuals and small teams. You will also need highly developed problem solving and planning skills; a good understanding of Crew Resources planning processes, theories and methodologies; and sound project management and negotiation capability.
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport (Photo Page)
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. NOC for Internal QR Candidates and Blank Page for External Candidates