Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As Manager Cabin Safety -Standards & Procedures you will be responsible to improve and update standards and procedures within Cabin Safety Department by conducting regular review and audit in order to meet regulatory compliance. Develop appropriate standards and procedures for safe cabin operation, measuring and monitoring compliance with national and international regulations and ensuring the inclusion in the relevant manuals and training program. You will work closely with the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (QCAA) and all the other regulatory authorities, Flight Operations, Standards & Training, Flight Safety, Group Safety and other stake holder departments to support the constant evolution of Cabin Safety procedures and initiatives at both company and industry level.
To be successful in this role you should have
– A Bachelors degree or equivalent.
– Minimum 7 years of job related experience
– Atleast 3 years experience in a managerial/supervisory position
– A minimum of 3 years experience as a certified Cabin Safety Instructor with an international airline is a must.
Preferred Skills are:
– Experience in the management and functioning of Safety Management Systems
– Audit or Surveillance activities
– Experience in Training/ Instructional functions.
1. Resume / CV
2. NOC (Qatar Airways Group Employees Only)