- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Key Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the function head in developing the internal and corporate communication plans outlining objectives that support key communications objectives throughout the company.
- Support in implementing all internal and external integrated communications programs in line with the communication plan and Company strategy and business objectives.
- Coordinate with marketing and organize internal events by building a smooth and affirmative relationship with all stakeholders, relevant departments, corporate heads and business units to source and disseminate all crucial internal communications to drive engagement with DP employees.
- Coordinate all internal communications events and activities that reflect corporate identity and support “one company” message.
- Develop internal communications initiatives that reflect DP brand strategy and support the company’s mission, vision and values. Prepare written communications, DP Internal and corporate communications, including announcement, newsletter and presentations that support company’s internal communications needs.
- Create and manage DP newsletter and develop relevant content that effectively communicates DP news and reflects the voice of DP employees.
- Assist function head in the developing of communications strategy and content for any DP awareness campaigns and or stakeholder messaging.
- Work closely with the function head in preparing internal events / announcements ensuring adherences to corporate and brand guidelines and effective and timely dissemination of information to employees and stakeholders so as to upkeep the corporate identity and build a positive corporate image.
- Work closely with business units to facilitate a smooth implementation of all communications in line with the communication plans for the departmental team(s) assigned.
- University or Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 8+ years’ experience in PR & Communications with a minimum or 4 years in Corporate Communication within the UAE market.
- Relevant experience in managing media relations with strong industry network along with proven published materials.
- Experienced with social media for image management and public relations.
- Strong understanding of internal corporate communications and winning best practices, and the ability to measure the impact of a campaign.
- Experienced in managing a PR campaigns.
- Results oriented, with an ability to deliver results and take initiative with minimal supervision in a highly collaborative environment.
- While knowledge of spoken and written Arabic is a plus, this is not a mandate.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
This job description is not all inclusive. DP. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. DPG. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, but due to high volumes of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 14 business days.
Any recruitment agency that is not on our preferred vendor list nor has a direction from the HR team on this particular job requirement and happens to send speculative profiles to our hiring team, will be treated as gifts. As such Dubai Properties / DPG reserves the right to contact directly any candidates who have been speculatively submitted by a third party and shall therefore not be liable for any fees whatsoever should it choose to engage the candidate’s services.