- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Education
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Marketing Manager UID – Hawali, Kuwait
• Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market.
• Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge. The MM will attend key weekly meetings including Sales Meeting and Publishing Meeting where future publishing projects are discussed.
• Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with Directors, senior managers and sales team. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives.
• Budget management – To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
• To direct, manage and develop marketing team to deliver the company’s Press stated goals.
• To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution, working closely with Sales and Editorial Directors, production manager and print suppliers on content, design and quality.
• To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
• To share and maximize the benefit of such coverage to create sales and help author relationships.
• To manage the marketing aspects of author relations and book promotion in the local market.
• To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for special sales opportunities. To feed business opportunities to the sales team which arise in the course of MM work.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same field (Education & Training)
• Must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Budgetary management experience.
• Have significant marketing experience, including advertising, web, PR and copywriting.
• Work strategically, tactically and creatively to meet agreed objectives.
• Possess exceptional marketing communication skills with the ability to write persuasively.
• Build strong business relationships with a range of stakeholders.
• Work productively under pressure with a tenacious approach to problem solving.
• Self-motivated with a positive ‘can do’ attitude, managing own workload.
• Have excellent IT skills with experience of using online marketing packages; Advanced
• PowerPoint, News weaver, Excel.
• Present a professional image of the company at all times.
• Be self-motivated, efficient, mature, independent, outgoing, and attentive to details, with advanced planning and scheduling skills.
• Experience of working sensitively with people from multi-cultural backgrounds.
to apply send your CV to Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org