- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
mechanical supervisor in Al Khobar
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Mechanical Supervisor on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position, based in Al-Khobar / Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Purpose of the Position:
To effectively manage the mechanical aspect of the facilities and engineering services along with a number of outsourced service providers. The prime objective is to ensure that adequate management systems are in place to continually ensure a safe and robust environment for achieving superior performance throughout the property such as completion of planned preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance activities for all equipment.
- Develop, gain consensus and implement the best practice/ building operation plan for assigned assets.
- Work with the Property Manager to prepare the final budget documentation/plans and administer works to ensure budget compliance
- Responsible for Mechanical maintenance, operation and supervising repair of services.
- Responsible for the day to day monitoring of mechanical equipment in sites and all related assets
- Completion of planned preventive maintenance and reactive maintenance activities for all equipment and assets.
- To monitor the Key Performance Indicator
- Candidate must be a Saudi National.
- Have a four (4) years degree in Mechanical Engineering considerable experience in several of the mechanical or related trades including specific experience in the assigned technical field; supervisory experience required; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Have considerable knowledge of the tools, equipment, materials, methods, and practices of several of the mechanical or related trades.
- Have considerable knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the trades.
- Have considerable knowledge of shop techniques and procedures, and of the types, nomenclatures, and uses of materials, equipment, and tools of the shop or laboratory of assignment.
- Have the ability to conduct design, plan, and lay out construction, fabrication or repairs to mechanical equipment in base building FM and theatre environments.
- Have the ability to locate and identify malfunctions or failures in equipment or apparatus and to make repairs.
- Be able to work from heights.
- Support theatre support staff for equipment repairs and troubleshooting.
This position profile covers the key responsibilities and expectations from the incumbent. However responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the employee will be flexible and carry out duties as may be reasonably assigned by line manager.
From time to time, employees will be required to attend meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required.
In addition, employees must adhere to all the company’s health and safety policies, procedure, and relevant legal and statutory health & safety requirements and obligations.
About the Company:
A fully integrated property service solutions provider, delivering comprehensive services under a single point of contact to the finest properties and most prestigious clients not only in the Middle East but throughout the world.
Suitable candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org