- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
KAC150728120706 – Mechanical Workshops (Sheet Metal) Engineer
Directs the work of Mechanics and participates in testing, overhaul, maintenance, modification and repair activities in the workshops. Such activities may cover Components Overhaul, Landing Gear, Wheel, Brakes, Safety View Room, Sheet Metal work and Machine Shop .
2. Tasks and Duties: .
A. Directs the work of Mechanics and participates in a variety of testing, overhaul, maintenance, modification and repair of aircraft parts and components in the workshops. Ensures that work is carried out in accordance with maintenance schedules and approved quality standards .
B. Determines nature of work to be carried out and allocates work to subordinates according to the field of specialization. Completes work sheets as necessary .
C. Reports and passes to supervisor aircraft components/parts, etc which require further repair/modifications in other workshops. Includes preparing necessary worksheets containing details of work to be done .
D. Liaises with other Engineers in the workshops for resolution o technical problems.
1. Basic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer license with completion of full course in an approved aeronautical engineering institute /Or Bachelor of Engineering in the relevant field .
2. Holder of approvals in the specified trade .
3. 2 years’ civil aircraft maintenance experience in the relevant trade .
4. Good knowledge of English .
Qualified candidates should submit their CV’s in