- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Mobile Apps UI/UX Designer (Arab Only)
– MUST be Arabic Speaking with Good English communication skills.
– Create effective, creative UX/UI and visual designs for Mobile applications
– Should have experiece of Flat UI and Material Designs for Mobile Application.
– Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and Tablets, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
– Work collaboratively as part of a creative team that includes both Managers and internal colleagues
– Offer recommended solutions for mobile applications design and usability problems
Facilitate brainstorming sessions with
– anagers and internal project teams
Stay up-to-date on the current and best UI and visual design practices and trends
– Deliverables include wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop and Illustrator)
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Drawing skills an asset
Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work with a focus on displaying of data/information. Also important to see cross platform examples (PC, Mobile, Tablet)
– Demonstrated knowledge of user-centered design (UCD) processes and in human computer interaction (HCI) an asset
– Strong knowledge of accessibility standards in design
– Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
– Ability to switch rapidly between various projects in a fast-paced environment
– Strong critical and analytical thinking
Demonstrated problem- solving skills
– Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills