Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Randstad MENA is looking for experienced New Business Development Consultant to undertake financial research, feasibility studies, and report on prospective investment avenues in power utilities sector. The successful candidate will study how an Investment is likely to perform and how sustainable it is. This job will be based in Saudi Arabia.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, and announcements.
- Contributes in strategy setting for corporate investments as a whole.
- Sets strategy for establishing new business and integrate it to current business portfolio.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential
- Partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Examines and assess potential business deals by analyzing market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Compiles advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities that could enhance or diversify portfolios.
- Corresponds with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Conducts reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Monitors closely energy press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment.
- Develops complex financial models and analyses legal documents.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business or Finance with at least 16 years of experience in related field.
- Proven working experience in new project development with solid track record in industrial and power/utilities field.
- Experienced in working for world-class corporation with direct involvement in business strategy and new business development.
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Strong numeric skills.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
New Business Development Consultant, Utilities