- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Executive – GAC | DOMASCO | Doha, Qatar. The primary focus of the role will be to carry out effectively sales of GAC vehicles and to achieve or exceed budgeted sales and gross margins and meet set objectives and targets.
The main duties within the role include the following:
· Achieve and maintain the company prescribed standard sales policies and procedures.
· Achieve and exceed the allocated monthly sales target
· Deliver the highest levels of customer service, thereby creating customer loyalty and repeat sale
· Constantly improve and update knowledge of product range, features and benefits
· Maintain awareness of automotive industry, paying particular attention to new features, technical developments, market trends, competitor analysis, selling techniques and customer handling skills
· Ability to problem-solve and ultimately deliver sales results within set timeframes
· Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
To be successful in winning this role, you must possess below attributes;
· A proven sales background
· Excellent communication and sales ability
· Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
· Fluency in English communication
· Computer Literacy
· Good team player, experienced in a professional, high pressure, working environment
· Tenacious, persistent and goal orientated candidates are welcome to apply as training will be provided for the right individual
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.