Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Hamad International Airport
Hamad International Airport (HIA) is the hub for the rapidly expanding international Qatar Airways network. Open 24/7 and located just five km from Doha’s city centre, the airport is used by more than 35 regional and international airlines. It is also home to the world’s only terminal dedicated to Qatar Airways First and Business Class passengers.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting the audit plan along the different areas of the airport facilities and processes including passenger/staff/baggage screening, access control, airport perimeter system.
You will work closely with operational managers both withing HIA Security and also with the security contractors to ensure that audits are conducted properly.
You will also be responsible for running the scheduled HIA Security Audit Plan and identify the non-compliance item through the execution of the audit plan.
- You have Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- You have minimum 4 years of job-related experience
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good working knowledge of general security operations requirements
- You have good understanding of airport and airline operations and their security requirements.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of NOC (For Qatar Airways employees)