- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
offshore mechanical senior engineer in Al Khobar
OFFSHORE MECHANICAL SENIOR ENGINEER
Al-Khobar, Eastern Province Saudi Arabia
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Offshore Mechanical Senior Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading engineering contractor who is a market leader in offshore engineering design. This is a permanent, staff position based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
- Experienced in offshore oil / gas, hydrocarbon and is recognized as a specialist in a specific engineering field on large to mega projects.
- A Mechanical SE may be a static quipment or rotating equipment specialist and must supplement and assist his Mechanical LE in coordinating the Engineering team.
- It would be beneficial if the Mechanical SE was familiar with the workings of the 3D CAD model software being used on the project so that he could interrogate the model to ensure that Mechanical Equipment was correctly located.
- Coordinate with other project Disciplines and Engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design for a particular individual’s areas of responsibility.
- Prepare and review engineering studies, design drawings, documents, and material & equipment specifications and datasheets.
- Resolve specialty related engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes, and standards.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Perform and/or oversee all Mechanical Engineering with respect to his specialized field, assuring compliance with all applicable codes pertaining to piping systems and strain sensitive equipment
- Oversee the work of other Mechanical Engineering personnel as directed by the Mechanical Lead Engineer.
- Assist with preparation of man-hour estimates for all Mechanical Engineering activities.
- Assist the LE to schedule, track, and forecast Mechanical Engineering activities
- Ensure coordination with other in-house departments.
- Manage small to medium mechanical packages from tender requisition preparation stage through to “received by site”.
- Prepare requisitions, technical bid evaluations, and supplier document review for spring supports and expansion joints.
- Perform thorough review of relevant vendor information.
- Provide a timely internal check of drawings produced by other disciplines.
- Incorporate company procedures and standards into design as applicable
- 10 Years Mechanical Engineering or related industry experience.
- Corporate Member of a recognized Mechanical chartered professional body.
- BSc Engineering degree
- Visits to offshore facilities for surveys.
- Lifting and carrying offshore.
- Inspection trips
- Leadership experience or proven leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of applicable codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, ANSI, API, etc.).
- Should be proficient in Microsoft office software (Word and Excel) and company purchased and in house created software. Should also be familiar with editing, opening and reading drawings in Microstation.
- Should be familiar with responding to e-Mails & doing all necessary actions as required.
Suitable candidates send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +97143602711.