Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY General Manufacturing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Appleton – the most trusted, rugged electrical solutions for industrial and hazardous environments across the world. Our fittings, lighting, and power distribution solutions are designed to operate without incident: because failure is not an option.
Based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Saudi National Operations Manager to grow a production environment from scratch. Currently a USD2.5m business, the sky’s the limit for the right person with the right attitude and skills.
You don’t need to be a specialist in Appleton products, but what you do need is:
- A Lean/Six Sigma approach to manufacturing operations
- Project management experience
- Profit & Loss responsibility
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of capacity planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Knowledge of the local market and key clients (Aramco, Sabic & the SEC)
You will be accountable for the operations of our Saudi business, the quality of our output and processes, and reporting to the Middle East & Africa HQ on performance.
To be considered for this role you will be a Saudi National with a Bachelors degree in Engineering and preferably a MBA. You will have knowledge of ISO/QMS and IT skills in Oracle, Excel and PowerPoint.