- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Information Technology
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
The Resource should have Technical capabilities in Oracle Application in R12 version with following skills but not limited to:
– He / She should have a good experience in executing PL/SQL & Reports, Interfaces, Customization, Conversion Programs and Enhancement or Extensions
– He / She should have a good experience in Configure the existing, pre-built application features according to your client’s requirement. Changing setups and profile values can be the example of configurations.
– He / She should have a good experience in Customization in altering/changing the standard objects or creation of custom object to meet the business need. It may be Extensions or Modifications.
– He / She must have a good experience in Extension means creating custom code from scratch, existing objects (views, packages and java classes etc.) can be used. It is having different behaviour from seeded one.
– He / She should have a skill in Modifications or enhancement / changing the existing code to meet the client’s requirements.
– He / She should be a Good Technical resource and is expected to define the different legislative support provided by oracle Applications based on country/region/language requirements.
– He / She is expected in defining Data Integration or Application Integration, Open Interface, APIs
– He / She is expected to perform develop or modification or update in ‘Interfaces’ or Integration’ in and between Oracle EBusiness Application.
– The Report developer should have experienced in RTF, XML, PDF conversion and Microsoft Excel conversion
– The Report developer should have experienced in working with the modules defined above from technical perspective.
– The Resource should have good Technical knowledge in developing or modifying or update in Forms / Reports / Workflow to meet the business needs.
– He / She is expected to perform Production Support activities in Application enhancement, Assisting users in fixing the issues, Issue resolution
– He / She is expected to prepare and provide required assistance in master data templates, Data migration and data conversion activities
– He / She is expected to provide complete support and coordinating with DBA and Functional Resource(s) to process or complete any required activities in Oracle EBusiness Application
– He / She is expected to support customer ERP team in performing required activities in Oracle EBusiness Application
– He / She should have a good experience in Oracle AIM implementation preparing and publishing the deliverables
– Experience in OAF. Creating or extending existing OAF pages.
– He / She should have a good experience in executing PL/SQL & Reports development in Oracle EBusiness Application,
– Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science / Commerce / others
– Minimum 5 years of experience with 3 years technology experience in Oracle ebusiness application suite
– Experienced in Financials / SCM / HRMS & Payroll / Projects – R12 Oracle EBusiness
Interested applicants are requested to send in their applicaions via email or fax stating the position code title. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: +974 44312409