- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Customer Services & Order Desk Representative:
Ensure all needed documentation to be provided to customers for custom clearance and work closely with Logistics & Distribution team for rework if needed.
Supports (KAM ) in Customer visits (participate if necessary), annual meetings, internal and external communication, shows, portfolio meetings, regular visits, etc.
Payment: Support the sales team to chase for the payment settlement of customers in order to ensure the customers order can be shipped
Closely keep track of the on hand orders against the sales plan, if needed the person can call customers to chase orders which in the sales plan from the customers.
Scheduling performance (loading levelling)
Ensure all POD’s/BL’s are submitted in a timely manner
Back order management and month end closing management
Being part of Philips means you will be part of one of one of the most successful Customer Service teams in the region. Your role will be to process sales orders in a accurate & timely manner, inform our customers on delivery dates schedule order lines/ orders with RDC to deliver as per promised delivery date.
Additionally, you will manage back orders with customer / sales team and ensure accurate & timely export documentation
- Ensure all needed documentation to be provided to customers for custom clearance and work closely with Logistics & Distribution team for rework if needed
- Supports Key Account Manager(KAM) in Customer visits (participate if necessary), annual meetings, internal and external communication, shows, portfolio meetings, regular visits, etc
- Payment: Support the sales team to chase for the payment settlement of customers in order to ensure the customer’s order can be shipped
- Closely keep track of the on hand orders against the sales plan, if needed the person can call customers to chase orders which in the sales plan from the customers
- Order confirmations within 3 working days
- Communicates pre / post shipment notifications
- Preparing shipment load-levelling file
- Participate in weekly Order Book Review Meeting (OBRM)
- Order Scheduling as per customer / country requirement
- Coordinates with RDC Support officer for Shipment planning
- Invoicing & documentation of customer shipments
- Co-ordinate with shipping lines/forwarders for containers and BL instructions.
- Arrange for payments and Document/BL collections
- Co-ordinate VAS activities with the 3PL’s
- Communicates back-orders & aligns with sales team.
- Coordinate with various inspection agencies to adhere to export regulations in specific countries
- Follow up directly with customers for payments/LC
- Coordinate with customers in case of additional orders
- Customer collaboration – always in touch with the customers and inquiring about market trends to better
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous knowledge & experience Dubai customs is essential
- Hands on user experience of SAP
- Fluent use English, written & spoken
- Previous experience of working in a customer Service environment
- Consumer products background
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .