Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
procurement specialist/supervisor in Al Khobar
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Procurement Specialist/Supervisor on behalf of a major client. This is a permanent staff position, based in Al-Khobar / Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Who shall have the authority to act on matters pertaining to financial services required under this Contract. The Finance and Procurement Supervisor shall demonstrate knowledge of the Contract and shall:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have cost Accounting and procurement experience.
- Have five (5) to seven (7) years management experience.
- Have good written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing finance and procurement duties and manage direct reports.
- Have experience managing annual budget process, in the preparation of monthly financial statements, overseeing cost accounting and conducting audits.
About the Company:
- A fully integrated property service solutions provider, delivering comprehensive services under a single point of contact to the finest properties and most prestigious clients not only in the Middle East but throughout the world.
Suitable candidates please send your CV to email@example.com