- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Using both qualitative and quantitative techniques, drive the analysis of customer preferences and member data to generate insights and leverage opportunities to improve share of wallet and engagement among Emirates customers and increase profit for the airline. Develop effective segmentation and targeting of members to drive incremental revenue opportunities.
- Provide the analysis to support enhancements in each sphere of specialisation to deliver a richer, more flexible, personal, compelling and competitive loyalty proposition. This should entail producing a new and innovative basis for air travel reward and could require the development of new methods.
- Monitor programme performance. Monitor internal performance measures to ensure programme deliverables are on track. Conduct cost / benefit analysis to ensure the programme delivers within set commercial objectives.
- Develop an in depth understanding of how Skywards travel behaviours relate to commercial performance at region / sales channel / city pair / route / flight number / cabin / member / tier / fare brand level.
- Develop advanced member segmentation and insight models to advise and support
- future product design for Skywards tiers leveraging EK assets and partnerships to drive personalisation / relevance, flexibility and choice.
- strategy and tactics to grow the contribution and activation of Skywards Blue members
- the Skywards member lifecycle journey which drives member engagement and status.
- Develop Skywards data infrastructure strategy and manage its implementation engaging with key stakeholder departments such as CBI, Helix, BICS and Corporate Communications. Research and understand emerging data technologies, approaches and tools with an aim to enhance Skywards capabilities as required.
- Support Skywards internal teams to create data self-sufficiency through a federated “power-user’ approach. This involves ensuring teams have access to relevant tools, data and training.
- Select and manage teams. Plan, assign priorities and monitor workloads. Conduct performance appraisals and support subordinates professional development.
- Degree level or Honours (12+3 equivalent)
- 8+ years in analytics, marketing, or an airline’s commercial department.
- Ability to develop business cases, and a good understanding of ROI and other key performance metrics.
- Experience within and a strong comprehension of loyalty programmes will be advantageous.
- Experience with data analytical and visualisation tools (BO, Sequel, Microstrategy etc.) and in the management and use of large data sets
- Experience in using complex data sets to derive commercial insights and improve revenue performance in a loyalty or commercial role.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Systematic and thorough approach to problem solving. A good creative and lateral thinker. Self motivated, proactive and highly organised.
- Flexible to work longer hours when required and open to travel for business.
Salary and Benefits Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents. We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel. We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund and it has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-rate of approximately US$1=Dh3.66. Besides generous travel benefits normally associated with an airline, this managerial role also has excellent leave and health care packages, accommodation, power and water paid for, along with transport benefits, life insurance and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers. By viewing the ‘Dubai Lifestyle’ section in the careers website you can also consider the many benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.