- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Telecommunication
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for increasing the sales of Ooredoo products and services to new and existing SoHo/SME Customers, through B2B Channels (Branches, Indirect Channel Partners)
- Support the training delivered by the Sales Operations team, as required, relating to their customers’ chosen telecommunication solutions.
- Quote on prices, credit, contact terms, warranties and delivery dates.
- Insure and improve sales processes, and coach channels as needed to in sales hygiene to adhere to Ooredoo sales & reporting standards.
- YTD Billed Revenue Achievement must be greater than or equal to 100% of YTD Billed Revenue Target.
- Monthly Billed Revenue Forecasts must be accurate to within plus or minus 5%.
- The weighted Annual Contract Value of pipeline opportunities must greater than or equal to 3 times the annual New Revenue target.
- Stalled Opportunities must represent no more than 10% of the pipeline (by volume)
- The Coaching Session Fulfilment Rate must be greater than or equal to 90%.
- Conduct sales visits with channels to new & existing Customers to get insight on relationships, and that a high service level is maintained.
- Consult with channels after sale / signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Ongoing review of information regarding new products, innovations, competitors and market conditions to be able to advise channels accordingly.
- Present to channels benefits and values of new solutions that are on offer to improve revenue targets.
- Follow-up/troubleshoot on more complex queries with appropriate operational staff and ensure the channel is provided with the information and correct processes to complete queries as soon as possible.
- Guide channels through various procedures lodging applications.
- Liaise with relevant departments within Ooredoo who assist in the process of finding solutions to complex Customer & Channel issues.
- Direct, control and monitor channel sales activity.
- Required years of experience in sales related to solutions or services, including at least 2 years in Kuwait.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well connected in the business community with strong networking potential and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Microsoft Office
- Technical telecoms development experience.
1. Resume / cv