Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- INDUSTRY Energy / Natural Resource / Oil and Gas
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Randstad MENA is seeking experienced Project / Operations Manager on behalf of a major client dealing in Oil and Gas, Power generation and Industrial Services. This job is based in Middle East.
Major Objectives of the Job:
- This position is responsible for leading the project execution and service resources for the company. This is to ensure that projects are executed within the required financial parameters, within the agreed schedule and in compliance of divisional specific processes, as well as corporate standards and policies. The subgroups under this position include project management, engineering, project controls and the service organisations.
- Project Management – Leader must coach project managers in the organizations requirements and provide leadership with regard to project milestones, critical tasks, and potential areas of opportunity. Leader will be accountable for documenting, distributing and following-up on project information to senior leadership including all subordinate’s deliverables.
- Engineering – Have an advanced understanding on deliverables required from Engineering, with a focus on productivity and billability. Ensure that standard tools are utilized to drive efficiency.
- Project Controls – Lead the Project Control team to ensure all project related data is accurately recorded as per company policy.
- Service – Support the service strategy which includes, but is not limited to, securing new service and support contracts, timely execution and response to customer calls, technical performance, on-time delivery, schedule, & safety performance. Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and command the respect of internal and external customers.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to address their needs. Effectively manage all aspects
- Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering).
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in the upstream and downstream oil industry.
- Experience in managing $10-15 M-plus projects and leading teams of +30 people.
- Strong Planning and risk management skills.
- Capacity to negotiate successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Conflict resolution abilities and group facilitation skills
Project / Operations Manager,