- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Human Resources Management / Recruitment Agency
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
From strategic guidance to supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and employees, the Human Resources Division drives best practice across the Alshaya business. HR is segmented across generalist and specialist functions including HR services, recruitment and talent management. These are just some of the teams that support over 110 nationalities working across multiple brands and geographies.
Our continued growth and expansion can only be achieved by recruiting, training and nurturing the best global talent. That’s what we do.
You will work in a large recruitment team supporting the growth of the Alshaya business by sourcing, screening and selecting candidates for assigned areas of the business. You will work closely with a team of recruitment professionals, business stakeholders and external suppliers to hire the best talent for Alshaya in the most efficient and cost effective way while providing an excellent candidate experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
• At least 3 years’ recruitment experience gained in either an agency or an in-house setting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective planning and organisational skills
• A proactive, results driven approach.