- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region.
Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world.
In this role, you will carry out various marketing pricing and statistical activities, including scheduling survey interviews, researching, compiling and analyzing data and information required for various pricing studies. You are to assist the Senior Researcher and/ or Supervisor in preparing a variety of plans, reports, statistics, etc.
- You are to participate in the preparation of required Marketing Pricing data and information, to support the various recommendations carried out by the division.
- You are to participate in preparing survey questionnaires to elicit required data and information for surveys to be conducted in conjunction with concerned sections in the Marketing Department; and you are to ensure that all important subject areas are covered, such as pricing, competition, and incentive schemes, etc. In addition, you will be required to assist in organizing surveys by arranging and scheduling interviews with agents. government officials, KAC outstation managers, and other market contacts as assigned.
- You are to prepare data and related information to assist your supervisor in evaluating pricing policies, inclusive of discount rates and special group fares based on market surveys and continuous follow up in the region and in conjunction with concerned sections in the Marketing Department.
- You are to assist in collecting various statistics pertaining to seat utilization, fares, sectors, and revenue breakdown as required in coordination with sales and routes performance section in order to provide appropriate and necessary data for fares decisions by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Statistics.
- Two (2) years related experience in airline market research and pricing activities.
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure