- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Airline
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Kuwait Airways (KU: IATA, KAC: ICAO) is the official national carrier of the State of Kuwait. Established in 1953 as a private company, the airline was initially 50 per cent owned by the Kuwaiti government. In 1962, the government assumed 100 per cent ownership, making it the longest serving, official state carrier operating from the Arabian Gulf Region. Kuwait Airways employs over 4,800 people, and the head office is in the heart of Kuwait City, close to Kuwait International Airport (KWI). The airline currently provides regular scheduled services to 36 international destinations in the Far East, Middle East, Europe and North America. Kuwait Airways’ fleet of 23 aircraft currently consists of 5 x B777-300ER, 7 x A320-200CEO (completed delivery Q2 2015), 5 x A330s (completed delivery Q4 2015), 4 x A340-300, 2 x Boeing 777-200, and 1 x Boeing 747-400. Kuwait Airways will boast the youngest commercial airline fleet in the world. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing pricing and revenue management data.
- You are to coordinate with different internal departments to collect data. You are to arrange for interviews and/or meetings with travel agents, government representatives and outstation managers as directed by your supervisor.
- You are to create presentations and reports to reflect the different types of data collected to assist the supervisor in setting direction and expectations.
- You are to follow-up with reports issued by both the finance department and the outstations among others to compare yield and sales percentages.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing
- Two (2) years of experience in a similar field in the aviation industry
- Proficient in Arabic and English
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure