- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 4 Years
- INDUSTRY Building / Construction / Property
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- BSc level in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Supervise site and construction activities related to MEP and provide daily reports to the concerned RE. Review and approve requests for inspection.
o Have reviewed engineering and architectural drawings to monitor progress;
o Be able to control the discipline of the staff on site and ensure that the safety and quality measures are properly implemented;
o Well versed in intensive quality control inspection trips locally and internationally; and
o Possess excellent English language and communication skills.
- Technical Experience: experience and a skilled working knowledge of MEP on a similar railway project. Experience assisting the resident engineer with all construction activities and daily MEP reporting.