- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Food and Beverage
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
IHOP delivers a uniquely iconic American-style dining experience, from the world-famous buttermilk pancakes to burgers and steaks that can be ordered at any time of the day. IHOP restaurants are open throughout the day and evening hours, offering an appealing, broad array of great-tasting meal choices along with attentive, friendly table service in an attractive and comfortable atmosphere.
The role of the Restaurant Supervisor is to oversee junior team members in their service delivery, ensuring guest satisfaction is always the main focus, whilst building good customer relations and ensuring company standards are delivered.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
• 3 years’ proven experience in leading a team of junior staff
• A relevant hospitality qualification or relevant experience
• An effective communicator who has a passion for hospitality
• Strong, proven problem solving skills.