- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 5 Years
- INDUSTRY Building / Construction / Property
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Sales & Bid & Tender Manager/Officer
– Visiting Government authorities and Potential Clients to participate in the tender and follow up the ongoing tenders.
– Communicating with Purchasing departments/ tender departments in Clients/Government authorities.
– Contact suppliers for the quotations and for getting new agencies.
– Making quotations and submit the tender bid.
– Generating sales.
– Maintain tenders record.
– Update the ongoing tenders record.
– Co-ordinate with logistics and follow up the orders until it’s executed and payment is received.
– Make a market survey for the newly developed products.
– Build strong relationship with the local customers and international suppliers.
– Follow up clearance letters/ import approvals with the Clients/Government.
– Arrange with Warehouse section or Logistics to execute the orders timely.
– Solve any issues regarding rejection with any of the Client or Government Authorities.
– Review tender documents for technical, commercial and legal conditions.
– Procure works, services and subcontractor pre qualifications.Review tender documents for issuance to vendors/subcontractors, prepare/review subcontract drafts.
– Review and advise on final claims/settlements.
– Industry research and company analysis
– Surveying the local market for potential needed products to import and acquire agencies for.
– Have a driver’s licenses and a car.
– Have transferable residency
Payment will be: Salary and Commission.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to meet deadlines.
– Ability to estimate costs and pricing based on the market to try and ensure a higher chance of winning the bid.
– Candidate must be presentable.
– Previous experience in bidding and tendering role. Experience in similar industry will be a plus.
– Critical thinking and quick response accompanied by decision making skills.
– Good communication skills as the candidate will be dealing with suppliers and customers.
Qualified candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com