- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Engineering - Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Sales Engineer (Electrical) for a leading Oil & Gas Company @ KSA
Reports to the Marketing & Sales Manager.
• Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget.
• Accountable for the identifying and timely sourcing of new potential agency partnerships and support the Marketing & Sales Manager in developing these partnerships in line with sourcing objectives (marketing plan).
• Conducts marketing campaign to support in promoting new suppliers.
• Accountable for preparing and submitting the quotations on timely manner.
• Conducts procurement of products while ensuring price competitiveness, quality, timing, and reliability of supply.
• Maintains good relations with clients & suppliers and other third parties , including resolving any disputes prior to escalating it to the Marketing & Sales Manager.
• Responds to client request and calls in a timely manner.
• Assists the Manager in identifying and tracking operational KPI’s and devising plans and initiatives for operational improvements.
• BS or BE in Electrical Engineering or Diploma of EE with 5-10 years’ experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications, organization and presentation skills.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Electrical products marketing and sales.
• Previous work experience in Saudi Arabia, GCC is a plus.
• Computer literate (MS word, excel and Power Point). ERP system is a plus.
• Fluent in English (oral & written) – Arabic language fluency preferred.
To apply for Jobs please send your resume only at firstname.lastname@example.org