- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Both
- INDUSTRY Others
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Sales Engineer -Kone Cranes
Jaidah Group are currently looking for a sales engineer within its industrial department, as a sales enginner you will be handling the sales of Kone Cranes, Granty Cranes and OHT cranes.
Your essential duties including but not limited to:
1. Undertakes frequent visits with clients and representatives to generate sales of Kone Cranes.
2. Maintain a record of clients in ERP using CRM.
3. Coordinate After-sales service as necessary to build a satisfied customer base.
4. Analyse market trends and competitor activities in order to utilize the information to work out an aggressive counter Sales and Marketing strategy.
5. Achieve the sales, gross profit and gross margin targets
6. Retention of existing customers, discovering and developing new clients
7. Making quality sales, distribution of invoices on time and ensuring the collection of receivables is also part of the duties.
8. Analyse the sales segmentation.
9. Record customer complaints and find solutions for issues.
10. Analyse the causes of issues in order to take preventive steps for the future.
11. Submit reports on sales and other daily activities.
12. Provide support on the warranty issues.
Due to the nature of the postion you need to have minimum 2 years sales experience in overhead traveling cranes prefferably in GCC, excellent customer service abilities, good communication skills in English( Arabic is a plus), good knowledge in Microsoft office package ( ERP system is a plus).
– When you join the Jaidah Group, you will be welcomed into a proud family business of over 1,000 employees, with a long tradition of unrivalled excellence in customer care and services.
We promise to embrace our passion and drive to aid the growth and development of our customers, our country and ourselves.
We strive to be the first, the best and the natural choice for all customers and partners’ needs alike.
At the Jaidah Group, we provide our employees with a generous, comprehensive and individualized benefits package, including:
Health Insurance Staff discounts on Chevrolet cars and aftersales Career development and training Stable Company with good working atmosphere and much more.
qualified candidates may apply for this position by submitting their CV to Email: email@example.com