Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Offerd Salary Negotiable
- Experience 3 Years
- INDUSTRY Accounting
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
As a growing dynamic business in the Middle East, we are looking for Sales Engineer who will be based in Qatar and will be responsible for supporting our growth strategy while having opportunities in advancing own career.
- Execute sales plans to achieve / exceed agreed bookings /sales targets for the Qatar market.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with target customers through a consultative selling approach and regular call pattern to drive conversion of specifications and achieve annual goals.
- Support demand creation activity by networking with major contractors / architects and relevant ministries to support specification on major projects.
- Proactively and constructively analyze customer accounts to determine potential for both present and future needs with a solution selling approach.
- Prepare and participate in product training; local, regional and/or national trade shows and association meetings.
- Maintain and submit timely and accurate reports in accordance with agreed format & frequency
- Be an active member of the sales organization
- Degree in engineering, preferably in mechanical, electrical or civil engineering
- Results orientated with a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Min. 2 years’ of active sales experience, relevant security industry experience and knowledge of both mechanical & electronic product advantageous
- Influencing skills to build strong relationships with external customers/ sound account management skills
- Knowledge of Qatar market including existing strong relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Territory management and forward planning skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Current driving license
- Fluency in English & Arabic (preferably)
- Able to travel freely in GCC region